Vibrant Solar is a Colorado owned designer-installer of photovoltaic electric systems. With offices in Denver and Pueblo, we operate throughout Xcel Energy and Black Hills Energy territories plus in most other parts of Colorado. With our partners we also install off grid systems, solar thermal (hot water) systems and geothermal systems.
Vibrant Solar is a growing, customer-oriented company, currently with a staff of 30+. This includes three to five installation crews depending on season, giving us the capacity to install three or five projects per week.
Vibrant's sales have exceeded 250 projects, over 2,000 kilowatts, or 2 Megawatts of systems in just under four years. We developed and sell a full renewable energy system for new homes and retrofits called the Zero Carbon System™. We are now the sole installer for Helios Solar's SunCube™ concentrated solar photovoltaic product, with the highest efficiency available at 31%.
Our company philosophy is comprehensive honesty. We will tell you the full information you need to make the best decision, and back up our top quality service with fast response to any query.
We design and install solar photovoltaic (electric) systems for all types of buildings, throughout Colorado. With our partners we also offer a full Zero Carbon System™ for homes. This includes solar thermal, geothermal, solar photovoltaic and energy controllers to zero out both your electricity and gas usage. GJ Gardner Homes is offering the Zero Carbon System on every new home they build, including nine new communities along Colorado's Front Range.
Affiliations & Accreditations
- Denver-Boulder Better Business Bureau & Web Site
- Pueblo Chamber of Commerce
- Pueblo West Chamber of Commerce
- Colorado Garden & Home Show 2010
- CSU Pueblo REPowering Southern Colorado
- Denver Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Denver Botanic Gardens Summer Concert Series 2009
- SECRES: Southern Colorado Renewable Energy Society
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Denver Area Council of Boy Scouts Building Connections
- Boulder Chamber of Commerce
- SEIA: Solar Energy Industries Association
- CoSEIA: Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association
Click an image below to view the full portfolio:
Residential Bob Doyle